Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week 30

Only ten more weeks to go until this little boy will be here. I can't wait to have him here so I can wear normal clothes. It has only been the last two weeks I have had to wear maturity pants. Next week we get to see our little baby again in an ultrasound. I am excited to see him again. Last time he was sucking his thumb wonder what he will be doing this time. Finally we are getting our carpet in the babies room next week so I can finally finish the babies room. It has been driving me crazy not decorating the room.

7 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

You look sooooo cute! I am so excited for you to be a mama!!! I can't believe that he will be here in just 10 weeks!

Keith Family said...

I am so excited for you. You are soooo tiny!!

Annika said...

NO way! Only the past 2 weeks for the maternity pants? I am so jealous! I have been there for quite some time. I am excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of this cute new room!

Jobi Niu said...

Lindsey! you are TINY! You suck! ha ha just kidding.. I'm so excited for you guys..

Rachel said...

Hello-I didn't even know you had a blog! I love it, I thought that picture was of the baby's room at your house and I was impressed, but yours will probably look better!

The Leatherberry's said...

Oh, you are so cute! Congrats again! I'm so excited for you guys. You are gonna be such a cute little mommy!:)

Brad and Jana said...

I was just randomly clicking through peoples blogs and found yours. You look so good girl! I am so happy for you guys! He his going to be so cute!