Monday, October 27, 2008

Back To Work

Today me and Kaesen finally went back to work. I am able to have Kaesen come to work with me every day. Today I worked hard and Kaesen slept the whole time only woke up once to eat. My cousin Angi has been doing my job since I had Kaesen so there wasn't alot of work to catch up on. She is so great. She has four kids, a daycare, works from home for the store, and also did my job. Thank you so much and you are a wonderful cousin for doing this for me. Also today my sister Michelle had surgery. So all day at work I just kept on thinking about her. The surgery went well and she is still in the hospital. I love you Michelle and hope you feel better soon!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

What? I haven't heard about Michelle having surgery. Please call me with details. Also, I thought about you all day wondering how your 1st day back was. Love ya, glad to hear it wasn't stressful!

watsit2u said...

You are so blessed to be able to work a job where you can have him with you! You are such a great mom, too!

Jobi Niu said...

How tight is that? THat you get to take him to work with you?? That works out great! HE seems like such a good baby! :)