Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Time Swimming- April 24, 2009

Since Kaesen loves to take a bath we thought he would love swimming. So we decided to take him to the Lehi pool. We went with Aunt Rachelle, Taylor, Cole, Aunt Sara, Isaak, and Isla. Kaesen loved the swimming pool. He would put his head under the water and come up and laugh. If you would come near him he would splash you.

Kaesen loves to float on his back. I think he is going to be a better swimmer than his mom. We played in the pool for about two hours and I thought it was time to go. So when I got Kaesen out of the pool he just cried. He wanted to stay and swim with everyone else. But as soon as we got him changed and back in the stroller he passed out before we got to the car.

1 comment:

Hema and Becky said...

How fun that he loved the water! He is such a cutie! I love taking my kids swimming too. We are lucky to live so close to such a fun pool!