Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Grandma Bunker - June 10, 2009

Great Grandma Bunker has been sick and was in the hospital. We took Kaesen to see her. She was so excited to see him. She loves to see her grand kids. She is the sweetest lady and when we were going to leave she didn't want any of us to say goodbye but to say see you soon.
Kaesen and Great Grandma Bunker. Four generations of Bunkers

Kaesen, Dad, Great Grandma Bunker. Grandma Sue, Mom, Kaesen, and Great Grandma Bunker

When Grandma got out of the hospital we went to visit her. She was able to watch Kaesen crawl all over her house.

4 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

Holy Cow girl you have been updating like crazy! I love all your pictures! We have been going on tons of bike rides lately! We should all meet up and go together on the Jordan River trail or something! Kaesen is so dang cute!

Jenny C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny C said...

Nice blogging Sister Bunker! Thanks for coming tonight! I had fun!
(I removed my last comment, I mispelled a word)

Hema and Becky said...

Seriously have you been on a blog- a-thon?? I love it!!