Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Class of 2009 - May 29, 2009


This year my niece Johna graduated from American Fork High. I was kind of nervous about taking Kaesen to the graduation. I thought he might get bored and want to play.
But he was so good. He just sat and watched the whole thing. He got a little sleepy towards the end but never cried or wanted down. It is a little crazy that my niece is old enough to be graduating from high school. After the graduation we all went to eat at Brick Oven. Now that Johna is graduated from High School she will be going to BYU on a full ride scholarship.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I know the feeling. My older brother is graduated, and my other brother will graduate this next year!

Julie said...

Your outfit is darling!

Hema and Becky said...

I love high school graduations! Your niece is beautiful! I also love Brick Oven.