Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls Camp - June 1-5, 2009

Did I ever think I would be going to girls camp again? NO! But it was so much fun. I thought it was going to be so hard to be away from Kaesen (and it was) but I am so glad I went to girls camp. We went to the Heber Valley Camp. Camp this year was a stake camp. I got to know many new leaders and got to know the girls more. Thanks to my mom to take the week off of work to watch Kaesen during the day for Harlan.
Leaders

Of course we love to eat

We all made our own cars. The leaders had a limo.

Green Park Young Woman

At the lake

Ashley's hair salon at camp. Yes she did braid my hair in a circle.

First Day of Camp

2 comments:

Julie said...

It looks like it was a great time! Glad you posted pics. I'm still jealous you were in cabins!

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! I totally miss YW and camp! I alos miss Ashley braiding my hair! Those YW are lucky to have you in there!